Lactic Acid, Glycolic acid, Tartaric acid, Malic acid, Apple extract, Red Vine Extract, Blueberry Extract, Hyaluronic Acid.
- PROPYLENE GLICOL
- CITRIC ACID
- LACTIC ACID: it’s an organic acid which belongs to the category of alpha hydroxy acids, substances capable of breaking the bonds that form between keratinocytes, promoting skin desquamation, even down to the deeper layers of the epidermis.The Lactic Acid has a skin exfoliating properties, pH regulator and skin conditioning.
- GLYCOLIC ACID: Its activity is linked to the ability of reducing the forces of cohesion between the corneocytes by direct action on desmosomes. The exfoliation of the upper layer of the epidermis and the consequent increase of the speed of cell turnover, produces an increase in the activity of fibroblasts and the production of collagen and elastin.
- TARTARIC ACID: it exerts a good keratolytic activities. Its acantholytic action decreases the adhesion between the corneocytes and thins the stratum corneum, facilitating the rapid elimination of the corneocytes
pigmented, with a consequent lightening effect and an increase in skin brightness. Applied on acne skin, it exerts comedo-lyticactivities, facilitating the drainage of cysts and microcysts.
- MALIC ACID: Malic Acid is an alpha-hydroxy acid peculiar of the fruit, particularly abundant in the apple. It exerts a good keratolytic activity. Its acantholytic action decreases the adhesion between the corneocytes
and thins the stratum corneum, facilitating the rapid elimination of the corneocytes pigmented, with a consequent lightening effect and an increase in skin brightness. Applied on acne skin, it exerts comedo-lytic
activities, facilitating the drainage of cysts and microcysts.
- PYRUS MALUS EXTRACT: It’s rich in vitamins and trace elements. It has emollient and regenerative properties and a high antioxidant power. It also inhibits the action of Collagen and Elastin degeneration of tissues.
- VITIS VINIFERA EXTRACT: It consists of flavonoids (rutin, quercetin, isoquercetin, campferolo) and anthocyanosides, responsible for the angio-protective activity that determines a decrease of the permeability of the capillaries and an increase of their resistance. Noteworthy are also the antioxidant and protective properties toward the cell membranes.
- VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS EXTRACT: It is rich in anthocyanins and polyphenols that act as blood vessel protectors and normalizing the permeability and capillary fragility. It also has antioxidant properties and shows good ability to promote the synthesis of collagen fibers.
- CITRUS LIMONUM EXTRACT: It has strong moisturizing and exfoliating properties of the stratum corneum. It increases the cell turn over and stimulates the fibroblasts of the dermis with a consequent increase of the production of all the necessary elements for the maintenance of firmness and skin elasticity (collagen, elastin and mucopolysaccharides).
- SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM EXTRACT: It has a high film-forming and protective power of the skin. It also exerts a gentle action of exfoliation of the stratum corneum.
- SODIUM HYALURONATE: The Hyaluronic acid is a major component of connective tissues and it has an important structural role together with collagen and elastin. The main properties of hyaluronic acid is to bind a large number of water molecules ensuring the hydration of the skin. Applied to the skin it forms a thin film forming layer that guarantees silkiness and hydration. It’s able to penetrate into the subcutaneous layers giving firmness to the tissues.
- BENZOIC ACID
- DEHYDROACETIC ACID
- MAGNESIUM CLORIDE
- MAGNESIUM NITRATE
Promotes skin desquamation, even up to the most layers deep in the epidermis, regulates the pH and is a skin conditioner. Its activity is linked to the ability to reduce the forces of cohesion between the corneocytes,
exfoliation of the upper layer and the consequent increase in the speed of cellular turn-over, produces an increase in fibroblast activity and in the production of collagen and elastin. Decreases the adhesion between corneocytes and thins the stratum corneum, facilitating the rapid elimination of pigmented corneocytes, with a consequent lightening effect and an increase in skin luminosity. Applied on acneic skin, it exercises comedolithic activity, facilitating the emptying of cysts and microcyst.