Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Retinol, Jojoba Oil.
- GLICINE SOIA OIL: is an oil obtained from wild soybean, it also contains oleic acid and other saturated fatty acids.
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL (OLIO DI SEMI DI GIRASOLE): It is particularly rich in Vitamin E and squalene that are important elements for the regeneration of the skin. It has significant content of fatsoluble vitamins and phytosterols, which are important in topical applications for their natural protective action.
- ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL (OLIO DI ARGAN): It is rich in tocopherols, flavonoids, carotenoids and xanthophylls, sterols and triterpenes. By virtue of its high concentration of essential fatty acids and vitamin E, argan oil provides hydration to the skin, promotes the oxygenation of the cells, protects the skin from external aggression by neutralizing free radicals. It gives the skin feeling soft, smooth and silky
- ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT (ALOE VERA): It mainly acts as a skin moisturizer and soothing, but it has also anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties. It has healing, soothing and anti-reddening properties. The phytoconstituents aloe stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, helping to counteract the effects of skin aging.
- RETINYL PALMITATE (RETINOLO): It is a form of retinol (vitamin A). Quickly absorbed through the skin and cell membranes. After its absorption ii’s first converted into retinol and retinoic acid (the active form of vitamin A). It acts, at the level of the skin, through various mechanisms, first of all to influence the transcription of DNA, stimulating the expression of some specific enzymes, some of which have the function of improving skin thickness, thus decreasing the depth of the wrinkle. At the level of the dermis it acts by causing an increased production of collagen, with a consequent improvement of tone and elasticity to the skin.
- TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
- CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM OIL: It has strong moisturizing and exfoliating of the stratum corneum. It increases the cell turn over and stimulates the fibroblasts of the dermis with the consequent increase in the production of all the elements necessary for the maintenance of skin firmness and elasticity (collagen, elastin and mucopolysaccharides).
- BENZOIC ACID
- DEHYDROACETIC ACID
- POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE
- PROPHYL GALLATE
- CITRIC ACID
- SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS: It is rich in natural antioxidants. It is not irritating to the skin, it is non- comedogenic , does not induce skin sensitization reactions. It has a high emollient and smoothing power and it has also a high affinity with human skin.
- ARACHIS HYPOGEAE
It performs a marked and targeted activity of regeneration of the skin. It has significant contents of fat-soluble vitamins and phytosterols, important in topical applications due to their natural protective action. Ensures skin hydration, promotes the oxygenation of cells, protects against external aggressions neutralizing free radicals. At the level of the dermis it acts by causing an increase in the production of collagen, with a consequent improvement in tone and elasticity to the skin. Has marked moisturizing and exfoliating properties of the stratum corneum. It increases the cellular turnover and stimulates the fibroblasts of the dermis with consequent increase in the production of all the elements necessary for the maintenance of skin turgidity and elasticity.