- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE: Phosphatidylcholine is derived from soy bean lecithin. It is able to dissolve the fat with which it comes into contact. Phosphatidylcholine suitably conveyed in the areas of accumulation adipose causes an abduction of adipocytes with consequent progressive reduction of localized adiposity.
- CARNITINE-HCL: It has protective and anti-oedematous jar properties in association with lipolytic ones. It is a substance that represents a natural constituent of the cells of our body. Its function is to transport fatty acids from the cytosol to the mitochondria where they are degraded and used for the production of ATP through the β-oxidation process. Its action is carried out by stimulating a greater use of fats favoring an increased metabolism of lipid substrates.
- CAFFEINE: Caffeine promotes the increase in cyclic AMP in adipocytes and consequently the activation of lipolytic lipase, an enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis oftriglycerides to glycerine and fat acids Caffeine therefore has strong lipolytic properties but also a strong ability to stimulate drainage and the removal of stagnant liquids (anti-edematous function).
- ESCIN: It has anti-edema, anti-exudative and antioxidant action. It is characterized by a strong draining and detoxifying effect useful in cases of accumulation of toxins. It favors the microcirculation and the cellular turn-over, moreover it acts as a protective and reinforcing vessel of the vasal connective tissue.
- CENTRAL ASIATIC EXTRACT: The active ingredients contained in the Centella extract modulate the action of fibroblasts and stimulate the production of collagen. Thanks to the cicatrizing and re-epithelizing properties it contrasts the loss of elasticity and the formation of wrinkles and stretch marks. It is also a powerful decongestant of the circulatory system.
- It has excellent astringent and skin-purifying properties and, thanks to its high content in flavonoids, it has a decongestant, soothing and anti-reddening action.
- NIACINAMIDE: increases the synthesis of keratin, stimulates the synthesis of ceramides, accelerates the differentiation of keratinocytes with improved dermo-epidermal function and also increases hydration. It has an antioxidant effect because it is an important component of coenzymes that participate in oxygen transport.
- BENZOIC ACID
- MAGNESIUM CLORIDE
- MAGNESIUM NITRATE
It performs a marked and targeted reduction of the adipose and cellulitic pannicula, stimulating a greater utilization of fats and favoring an increased metabolism of lipid substrates with the activation of lipolytic lipase.
Stimulates drainage promoting a detoxifying action useful in cases of accumulation of toxins. It favors the microcirculation and the cellular turn-overmodulate the action of the fibroblasts and stimulate the production of collagen stimulating the peripheral circulation increases the synthesis of keratin, stimulates the synthesis of ceramides, accelerates the differentiation of keratinocytes.