Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Red Vine Extract, Glycine, Lactic Acid.
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN:
- SODIUM HYALURONATE: Hyaluronic acid is one of the main components of the tissues connective and has an important structural role together with collagen and elastin. The main property of hyaluronic acid is to bind a large number of water molecules ensuring skin hydration. Applied on the skin form a thin film-forming layer that guarantees silkiness and hydration. It is able to penetrate in the subcutaneous layers giving turgidity to the tissues.
- PANTHENOL: is the reduced alcoholic form of the acid pantothenic (vitamin B5). Thanks to its strong moisturizing, emollient and soothing action, it is particularly indicated for dry or irritated skin.
- VITIS VINIFERA EXTRACT: It consists of flavonoids (rutin, quercetin, isoquercetin, campferol) and anthocyanosides, responsible for the angioprotective activity that causes a decrease in the permeability of the
capillaries and an increase in their resistance. The antioxidant and protective properties at the level of cell membranes are also noteworthy.
- SODIUM GLUTAMATE
- SODIUM PCA
- GLYCINE: it is a non-polar amino acid, the smallest of the 20 amino acids constituting the proteins of the human body. It is a fundamental constituent of the triple helix of collagen and is the amino acid present in greater quantity in the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF). It has moisturizing, antioxidant and regenerating properties of wounds.
- LACTIC ACID: is an organic acid belonging to the category of alphahydroxy acids, substances able to break the bonds that are created between keratinocytes, favoring the desquamation of the skin, even up to the deeper layers of the epidermis. Lactic Acid has properties of skin exfoliant, pH regulator and skin conditioning.
- HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN: High power elasticizing, nourishing and protective. It has filmogenic properties and preservation of hydration.
- SODIUM ASCORBYLPHOSPHATE
- BENZOIC ACID
- MAGNESIUM NITRATE
Stimulates the formation of collagen, elastin and dermal components that repair the signs of photo-aging. The protein content helps to give the skin a healthy, luminous and tonic appearance. Supports the protective barrier against external agents. The content of antioxidants slows down the process of premature aging of the skin, reducing the damage caused by free radicals. Thanks to its exfoliating power, it compacts the color leaving a softer face.