Shea Butter, Blueberry Extract, Calendula, Argan Oil, Escin, Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Antarticin.
- GLYCINE SOY OIL: it is an oil obtained from wild Soy, it also contains oleic acid and other saturated fatty acids.
- ISOPROPYL PALMITATE
- POLYGLYCERIN.3.CETYL ETHER OLIVATE SUCCINATE
- GLYCERYL STEARATE
- CETEARYL ALCOHOL
- BUTYROSPERMUN PARKII (KARITE ‘BUTTER): characterized by a high fraction of triglyceride, it has emollient, moisturizing and regenerating properties of the skin barrier. It is a precious anti-wrinkle and anti-aging
agent for the face and body, able to give the skin firmness and elasticity. Shea butter also contains tocopherols (vitamin E), which act as natural antioxidants.
- VACCINUM MYRTILLUS EXTRACT: it is rich in anthocyanosides and polyphenols that act as a protector vessel and normalizing the permeability and fragility of the capillaries. It also has antioxidant properties and shows good ability to promote the synthesis of collagen fibers. CALENDULA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT: The active ingredients contained in the calendula extract, in particular flavonoids, exert an anti-inflammatory effect on sensitive and inflamed skin, stimulate re-epithelisation, accelerate the epidermal turnover and promote the activity of fibroblasts of the dermis favoring the synthesis of collagen.
- ARGANIA SPINOSO OIL (ARGAN OIL): It is rich in tocopherols, flavonoids, carotenoids and xanthophylls, sterols and triterpenes. By virtue of the high concentration of essential fatty acids and vitamin E, the oil d’argan ensures skin hydration, promotes the oxygenation of cells, protects the skin from external aggressions by neutralizing free radicals. It gives the skin a feeling of softness, smoothness and silkiness.
- BISABOLOL: It is derived from the essential oil of Chamomile. It has soothing, calming and anti-reddening, and also exerts a depigmenting action.
- ALLANTOIN: it is active as a moisturizer and anti-reddening, it also has an exfoliating action and is able to promote cell proliferation.
- ESCIN: Has anti-edema, anti-exudative and anti-oxidant action. It is characterized by a strong draining and detoxifying effect useful in cases of accumulation of toxins. It favors the microcirculation and the cellular turn-over, moreover it acts as a protective and reinforcing vessel of the vasal connective tissue.
- SODIUM HYALURONATE: Hyaluronic acid is one of the main components of connective tissues and has an important structural role together with collagen and elastin. The main property of hyaluronic acid is to bind a large number of water molecules ensuring skin hydration. Applied to the skin forms a thin film-forming layer that guarantees silkiness and hydration. It is able to penetrate into the subcutaneous layers giving turgidity to the tissues.
- TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
- RETYNIL PALMITATE: it is a form of retinol (vitamin A). It penetrates rapidly through the skin and cell membranes. After its absorption it is converted first into retinol then into retinoic acid (active form of vitamin A). It acts on the skin, through various mechanisms, first of all to influence the transcription of DNA, stimulating the expression of some specific enzymes, some of which have the function of improving skin thickness, thus
decreasing the depth of the wrinkle. At the level of the dermis it acts by causing an increase in the production of collagen, with a consequent improvement in tone and elasticity to the skin.
- ANTARTICINE: It is a natural glycoprotein of the Antarctic sea that has a strong protective action. It has restructuring and healing power. It stimulates the formation of Collagen and Elastin.
- MAGNESIUM CLORIDE
- MAGNESIUM NITRATE
Eximia One has emollient, moisturizing and regenerating properties of the skin barrier, exerts an anti-inflammatory effect on sensitive and inflamed skin, stimulating reepithelialization. It is characterized by a strong draining and detoxifying effect useful in cases of accumulation of toxins. It favors the microcirculation and the cellular turn-over, moreover it acts as a protective and reinforcing vessel of the vasal connective tissue.